Continuing Education: 3 Course Series
GTRI offers a 3-5 course specialization in global trauma recovery. Taught by Dr. Diane Langberg and Dr. Philip Monroe. See course information to the right (abstracts, dates, etc.) and/or download an application and all necessary forms.
- GTR801a Introduction to Global Trauma Recovery (online; 1 graduate credit or 40 CEs)
- GTR802a Advanced Global Trauma Recovery (online; 1 graduate credit or 40 CEs)
- GTR802b Advanced Global Trauma Recovery Intensive (on site; 1 graduate credit or 40 CEs)
- GTR803a Facilitating Global Trauma Recovery: Facilitator Training (online; 1 graduate credit or 40 CEs)
- GTR803b Facilitating Global Trauma Recovery: Immersion (international location; 2 graduate credits or 80 CEs)
Cohorts form every year starting in the fall. See Cohort Flyers in the download section for dates of all courses. Cohort 6 is now forming for November 2017. Applications can be submitted March 1st- September 15th!
Important Note to Online Students from Other States: BTS & GTRI welcomes online students from outside of Pennsylvania. Different states have various authorization requirements for institutions offering credited distance education to their residents. BTS cannot register credit-seeking students in online courses who live in certain states. Please email email@example.com to find out if you may be enrolled as a graduate student. Those seeking only continuing education may enroll no matter their location.